October was a terrible month for me on Etsy with just five sales throughout the whole month. I even launched a couple of discounts to try and sell off some stock before maternity leave but neither led to any sales. Based on the Etsy Facebook groups I’m in, it doesn’t look like I was alone with this, which I guess is kind of comforting – if still rubbish. My stats for October are below:
Sales and Visits
- Number of visits: 426
- Number of orders: 5
- Conversion Rate: 1.2%
- Revenue: £124.00
- 337 people found my shop through Etsy search
- 44 people visited my shop direct
- 34 people found my shop through Etsy ads on Google and the other random places they’ve started advertising.
- 0 people visited my shop via Instagram
- 10 people visited my shop via Facebook
- 1 person visited my shop via Pinterest
Plans Going Forward
I put my shop on holiday mode at the weekend as I’m about ready to give birth and don’t plan on reopening now until the New Year. To be honest, I’m not really that bothered about opening again at all but I have so much fabric and stock just sitting here that it would be foolish not to. If anyone reads this blog and wants to take it all off my hands at a discounted price, feel free to reach out.