August was surprisingly an even better month than July for me. My little handmade clothing store finally began to make a profit, and I received some great feedback from buyers too. I even had a few international sales and it makes me smile to think of children overseas wearing Ember and Friends clothing. My stats for August are below:
Sales and Visits
- Number of visits: 498
- Number of orders: 14
- Conversion Rate: 2.8%
- Revenue: £359.00
- 406 people found my shop through Etsy search
- 75 people visited my shop direct
- 14 people found my shop through Etsy ads on Google and the other random places they’ve started advertising.
- 0 people visited my shop via Instagram
- 2 people visited my shop via Facebook
- 1 person visited my shop via Pinterest
Plans for September
I’m still not really spending a great deal of time making new items for my shop at the minute. I have a ton of stock that’s ready to ship anyway, so I’ll probably just focus on restocking my best selling lines and the odd random make out of any spare fabric I have. I’ve only got two months now until I close for maternity leave as well so it’s not like I need to keep building stock up for the Christmas rush this year.
You can view my Etsy store here.